Monday, October 1, 2007

Yahoo! Avatars

I have never heard of this before. I still do not know what it does. I went online and mistakenly made an Asia Avatar, but it didn't matter because it was all the same. My first suggestion would be to put up what this is used for. I don't really even know what to call it, a service or project, I don't know! Secondly, I saw that you can search for different things on the website, but after I had already gone through every page to find what I liked. Maybe make the search box bigger. With that said I would have more categories, like "extras" had, with clothes and backgrounds. There was way too many pages to click through to find what I liked. An update to the wardrobe would help too. Some clothes were OK, but what was with the bath towel? Finally, put BIG sunglasses on there! Not geeky heart ones! Something that would also help would be to put the brand names of items on things, if the law allows! Put "Dior" down the side of a big pair of sunglasses! That would be fun! But really, I don't know what this is used for, so I'm not too sure any of this would work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you think, if they were allowed, this would be a successful addition to Myspace/Facebook applications? Do you think members would use it and/or enjoy it? Do you think people would understand it more clearly?