Sunday, September 16, 2007

Simply Vera

I had a really bad view on the new Vera Wang line, Simply Vera, from the beginning. All throughout class I've heard, "It's all for old people" or "It shouldn't have gone to Kohls," but I got my new Marie Claire in the mail and it featured a Simply Vera dress in it. The dress was a "day to night" section, and it said how to dress it down with a cardigan and flats and dress it up with heels and the right accessories. I personally wouldn't buy it, but it is cute. Then the next day, Friday, i was watching Oprah, and they had a Simply Vera fashion show. ALL the clothes were cute. It is a very urban line. Everything must be layered to look as good as it did on the runway, but I would definitely buy some of the pieces. Vera Wang made a good choice by going on Oprah, because the whole time Oprah was like, "I have this" or "I want this." Oprah also said that Vera didn't need to give her anything, she would actually buy it because it was so cheap!

No comments: